“Deciphering situations, discovering new perspectives, increasing capacity for action, using resources, working with ease: That’s what we call good and successful counselling.”Jessica Ranitzsch
- Studied pedagogy with a major in social work/ social pedagogy. Focus: intercultural education/ adult education
- Systemic consultant according to DGSF (500 hours)
- Further training: Online counselling, Digital event design, Change management, solution-oriented coach, team development, moderation, leadership and personnel development, etc.
- Member of the German Society for Systemic Therapy, Counselling and Family Therapy (DGSF)
- Seminar facilitator, trainer, moderator (online and face-to-face)
- Manager for non-profit organization/welfare association: divisional management, employee management, organizational and team development
- Managing Director of international voluntary services
- Facilitating seminars in development cooperation
- Counselling & coaching peace experts in international cooperation
Employers & References
- Agiamondo e.V.
- Caritas Association (Offenbach/Main e.V., Frankfurt, Vechta, Münster)
- Diocesan Caritas Association Diocese of Mainz, Diocese of Münster, Diocese of Rottenburg-Stuttgart
- Forum Ziviler Friedensdienst (Civil Peace Services Forum)
- Federation of German Catholic Youth (BDKJ)
- Volunte e.V.
International assignments & working languages
- Countries: Mexico, Guatemala, Bolivia, Tanzania, Italy
- Working languages: English, German, Spanish